Monday, October 26, 2015

A Facebook Post Worth Reading: Raising A Son With Special Needs

As a parent of a child with Special Needs, I subscribe to many different Facebook sites that discuss having a child with a Disability.  I also have many friends who are parents of children with Special Needs.  These posts enrich my life tremendously. The reason I write this Blog is to share with others what I have learned from my son Willie, my own son with Special Needs. When I came across the following post on Facebook, I read it voraciously. The more I read, the more my head and heart were screaming YES!

So in order to share the wisdom from this article about raising a child with a Disability, I am called to share this fabulous piece:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bonnie-zampino/is-autism-the-real-public_b_8191918.html




No comments:

Post a Comment